The Perfecting Concealer (5.9ml) instantly covers dark circles, disguises puffiness, hyper-pigmentation and blemishes. Enriched with Australian native Kakadu Plum, Vitamin E, Jojoba and Shea Butter, the formula works to provide skin coverage while helping improve skin radiance.
- Perfectly blends with the skin
- Dewy, radiant finish
- Covers dark circles, hyper-pigmentation, and blemishes
- Disguises puffiness
- Highlights the skin and refreshes tired looking eyes
Prior to applying a foundation, use fingertips or the Concealer Brush to apply the Perfecting Concealer to any imperfections. Blend seamlessly into the skin.
Nude by Nature is more than just cosmetic, it’s good for you.
- Kakadu Plum: Powerful antioxidant – World’s highest concentration of Natural Vitamin C
- Cehami Extract: Skin renewal – Hydration – Anti-inflammatory
- Vitamin C and E: Antioxidant – Moisturises and rejuvenates – Anti-inflammatory
- Avocado Oil: Deeply moisturising – Skin strengthening – Repairs and protects
- Jojoba Oil: Hypoallergenic – Powerful antioxidant – Restores skin elasticity
- Shea Butter: Deeply moisturizing – Skin strengthening – Repairs and protects
- Kaolin Clay: Purifies – Eliminates toxins and oils – Nourishes and soothes
Nude by Nature products are formulated without synthetic ingredients or preservatives like Talc, Silicon, Phthalates, Sulphates, PEGS, Siloxanes, Triclosans, Phenoxyethanol or Parabens. This product is also fragrance free.
AQUA, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, SORBITAN OLEATE, POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDES, JOJOBA ESTERS, GLYCERIN, CAPRYLOYL GLYCERIN/SEBACIC ACID COPOLYMER, DIHEPTYL SUCCINATE, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, CERA ALBA (BEESWAX), LANOLIN, ISOAMYL LAURATE, MAGNESIUM SULPHATE, SQUALANE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SODIUM LEVULINATE, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM ANISATE, TERMINALIA FERDINANDIANA (KAKADU PLUM) SEED OIL, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, MICA, TIN OXIDE, MAY CONTAIN +/- [C.I. 77491 (IRON OXIDE), C.I. 77492 (IRON OXIDE), C.I. 77499 (IRON OXIDE), C.I. 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)].