How To Use It
Why We Love It
- Contour: To shape and define the contours of the face
- Bronze: To warm up the complexion
- Highlight: To enhance features with a soft luminosity
- Contours features for a sculpted look
- Three shades to customise contour
- Skin nourishing ingredients
- Easy to blend
- Perfect for use over powder foundation
The three matte shades of the Contour Palette add depth and dimension to the face using shadow and light and create perfectly sculpted features in three easy steps:
The silky, buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless finish that flatters every skin tone or face shape. The feather-light formula is enriched of active natural ingredients, including the native Australian Kakadu Plum, known for its abundant Vitamin C content, Quandong and Desert Lime to help provide antioxidant defence. The fragrance-free formula also contains Vitamin E, Avocado Oil and Jojoba Oil to help perfect the complexion.
Size: 3 x 4g
MICA, LAUROYL LYSINE, ZINC STEARATE, TAPIOCA STARCH, SILICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, TERMINALIA FERDINANDIANA SEED OIL, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, CITRUS GLAUCA SEED OIL, FUSANUS ACUMINATUS SEED OIL, FUSANUS SPICATUS KERNEL OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, [MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR / +/- : CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET)].
How To Use
- Contour: Apply under cheekbones and to hairline, temples and jawline
- Bronze: Apply onto apples of cheeks blending up the cheekbone
- Highlight: Apply to tops of the cheekbones, under the brow and down the bridge of the nose.